Cute Box Cat

Friday 31 May 2013

Tony moly Intense care Dual effect Sleeping pack Review♡

Another Review~ YAY
Tony moly Intense care Dual effect Sleeping pack Review
The first time I ever used this was in a sample And it was sooo amazing I had to get the full size product!
Claims:
Concentrated skin whitening and anti wrinkle system and good sleep mechanism technology.
I don't know about the good sleep mechanism thing but it sure does soften the skin and whitens it! Makes your skin brighter in the morning :O
I love how it has a pump, but the pump feels kind of cheap and takes a few presses to get the product out. But at least its hygienic! 
As you can see its a thick white pasty consistency and the only reason the squirt looks weird but like i said the pump feels cheap it farted the product onto the back of my hand HAHA
The main ingredient used is silicone which is what makes your skin soft. 
This might be weird, but sometimes I use this as a primer before my bb cream, I have dry skin so it helps soften, moisturize and creates a nice base for the rest of my makeup!
Blended! 
After appliance, your skin feels soft and looks moisturized and stays moisturized to the nest morning! After a good nights sleep, your skin will look bright, feel smooth, and most of my redness and bumps were gone!
Other reviewers say that they use it every 1~2 weeks but I use it every night! 

Rating: 
4.5/5
(would be a five, but the scent is very strong, kind of like perfume. NOTE)
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! <3 Have you noticed any whitening effect yet? :)
    Greetings, Elina<3
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...